I am a PhD student in theoretical physics.
- Condensed matter theory and statistical physics.
- Quantum impurities in fermionic systems.
- Functional renormalization group.
- Dissipative quantum wires.
- Non-equilibrium field theory.
Since 2020 I am working in the group of Dr. Richard Schmidt, part of the Theory Division of the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics in Garching. My project is in collaboration with Prof. Jan von Delft, chair of Theoretical Solid State Physics of the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany.
Before that, I completed my Master degree in 2020 in the group of Prof. Sebastian Diehl under the supervision of Dr. Alessio Chiocchetta at the University of Cologne, Germany.
Tel: (+ 49 89) 3 29 05 – 570
Room: A 0.34
Max-Planck-Institute of Quantum Optics
85748 Garching, Germany