I am a master’s student in theoretical physics.
- Quantum many-body physics.
- Non-Gaussian States methods.
- Numerical methods.
- Phase transitions.
I am since 2019 working in the group of Dr. Richard Schmidt, part of the Theory Division of the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics in Garching, Germany. And I am a master student of the elite master program of LMU and TUM, Theoretical and Mathematical Physics (TMP). During the past two years, I mainly focus on solving quantum impurity problems with Non-Gaussian States methods, collaborating with Prof. Tao Shi from the Institute of Theoretical Physics, CAS, China.
Before that, I got my Bachelor degree at Sun Yat-Sen University in Guangdong, China.
Email: zhongda(dot)zeng(at)mpq(dot)mpg(dot)de or zhongdazeng(dot)zzd(at)gmail(dot)com
Room: A 0.34
Max-Planck-Institute of Quantum Optics
85748 Garching, Germany
- “Diagnosing Potts criticality and two-stage melting in one-dimensional hard-core boson models,” G. Giudici, A. Angelone, G. Magnifico, Z. Zeng, G. Giudice, T. Mendes-Santos, and M. Dalmonte.
Phys. Rev. B 99, 094434 (2019).
- “Driving driven lattice gases to identify their universality classes,” Y. Li, Z. Zeng and F. Zhong.
Phys. Rev. E 100, 020105(R) (2019).
- “Spin symmetry breaking and entropy production during the evolution of spinor Bose-Einstein condensate driven by coherent atom beam,” Y. Xu, Z. Zeng, Z. Domanski and Z. Li.
Phys. Rev. Research 2, 023028 (2020).